See Our Services In-Depth page for more information about the services we provide.
- Eyeglasses including frames at discount prices and designer eyewear including Juicy Couture, Nine West and more. We also have Easytwist frames which are great for kids!
- Contact lenses including specialty lenses such as those that correct for astigmatism, bifocal lenses and gas permeable for kerataconus.
- On site laboratory in Washington location for quick service.
- Treatment of ocular disease including conjunctivitis, glaucoma.
- Contact lens fittings of all types
- Co-management for laser and cataract surgeries
- Frame styling to compliment your lifestyle
Facilities and Equipment
In-Office Laboratory, Optomap Retinal Exam, GDX Glaucoma screening, computerized refraction to ensure the accuracy of your prescription, a large selection of frames -- we carry over 500 designer frames including Juicy Couture, Woolrich, and many more.
The Washington location is not handicap accessible.
The Clinton location is handicap accessible.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Care Credit, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
Our staff speaks English.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Aetna, Horizon BC/BS, and United. Please call to verify that we accept your particular plan. *Please Note: We may not be in all plans, even though listed as a provider.* Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.